1. Dr. Chen has a formal education including advanced medicine. Dr Chen has 11 years in total of medical education and received his Bachelor’s, Master’s and Ph. D Degrees in Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine.
2. Dr. Chen's background is a combination of knowledge in Western Medicine and Traditional Chinese Medicine. He spent 5 years in regular medical education, 3 years on his Master’s Degree in Acupuncture, and 3 years on his Ph.D Degree in Acupuncture.
3. Dr. Chen has more than 26 years of experience in the practice of Acupuncture and Chinese Herbs, having practiced both Acupuncture and Chinese Herbs since 1986. His herbal formulas are tailored to each individual patient. Dr. Chen is a noted published writer of15 professional books and more than 100 articles on Acupuncture and Chinese Herbs.
4. Dr. Chen uses a special needle technique and has provided wonderful results. He learned his technique from the renowned acupuncturist and teacher, Dr. Qiu Mao Liang, who is considered the most famous acupuncture doctor in Chinese and has a reputation worldwide.
5. We accept most Health Insurance plans. (more about the insurance programs we accept)
6. We offer a convenient location and personable customer service. Our office is located across from the Empire State Building, with access from most Subway and Train Stations and many Bus Routes. Our treatment rooms provide privacy and are clean and quiet. During your treatment, we will offer relaxing music.